Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My oven heating coil in the oven started on fire model4658

Customer Question

my oven heating coil in the oven started on fire model4658 electric slide in range is this repairable kenmore
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You'll need the full model number to look up the new element that needs to be replaced. Often times when the element fails it catches on fire. The full model number should be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door. Below is a link to the possible elements for that partial model that you can look through to try and locate the one you need.

CLICK HERE for element

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.