AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My freezer is dipsaying an O FF message and seems to have

Customer Question

my freezer is dipsaying an O FF message and seems to have shut off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

This means the unit is in demo mode.

To turn the unit back ON, press the DOWN (▼) key three (3) times within three (3) seconds. The
control will then display “10Fº (-12Cº)” and may be adjusted to the desired temperature.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, i tried that. still not working

Try to Press the DOWN arrow two times within 2 seconds. Set to desired temp. If this does not work then the control will have to be replaced in order to have the unit working properly again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing

Then the control will need to be replaced.