Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yesterday our Ge Dishwasher EDW6000 Series eminated a loud…

Customer Question
Yesterday our Ge Dishwasher EDW6000...
Yesterday our Ge Dishwasher EDW6000 Series eminated a loud POP Noise and then some smoke was evident. The machine was not on at the time and had not been used for 24 hours. The circuit switch had not tripped. I took off the foot plate today and nothing looks burnt. There is no evidence of any water moisture on the flooring. Do you have any suggestions?
Bud O'Hagan ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the wiring below looks fine, the main electronic control board has likely failed. The board is shown at the link below as number 905 in the diagram. It is mounted in between the doors. Are you able to access that board for inspection? I will need the rest of the model number to get you the correct part link, please, should you find it has issues. Let me know what you find.

CLICK HERE