Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a new wave oven that fails to stay on. i push the

Customer Question

i have a new wave oven that fails to stay on. i push the buttons to set the cook time than push the start button. it tries to start but just shuts down .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is certainly related to the electric components in the machine. However, we will need to do some specific voltage testing to determine what has failed. The problem is that there really are no parts available, this is a disposable product, for the most part. There may be some generic parts available, depending on what is found to be faulty. Do you have a meter to test with and are you comfortable working with live circuits?