John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Maytag MDB6769PAS dishwasher will start a cycle and 1-2

Customer Question

My Maytag MDB6769PAS dishwasher will start a cycle and 1-2 minutes later will stop and the cancel/drain light blinks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Can you stop it and restart it right away?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it doesn't let me do that. No problem with the response time I understand.

OK if it does not let you start it back up right away do any of the buttons even respond?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all of the buttons respond. I just went through and pushed all of the buttons one after another and then started it again and it has been running for about three minutes now ... Longer than it had before. I will let you know if it stops again.

Ok let me know what happens