Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a whirlpool Dishwasher WDT7110PAYm5, after setting

Customer Question

Hello I have a whirlpool Dishwasher WDT7110PAYm5 , after setting the wash and dry cycle.....the start/resume buttom comes on solid i close door thestart/ resume button just blinks ,can you help me reset the control panel Plzz
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

To reset the control:

Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-

1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between keys.

The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the

door is closed or press Cancel to clear it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks