Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I remove the front stainless steel panel from a Miele

Customer Question

How do I remove the front stainless steel panel from a Miele g5675 dishwasher? I have the panel loose along the sides and at the bottom but something is holding it at the top behind the control panel. Help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Did you get it off or do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am out of town traveling for 6 days now but I still need help. See my original post.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are only the six screws holding it, see the attached page. If it is hung up at the top, you may have to remove the screws from the control panel, too, to get it loose before the panel will come off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer is not correct. There are more than 6 screws holding the panel. The control panel on the g5675 cannot be removed by taking screws out. It is integrated into the center section of the door-how is it removed?