John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Jenn-air electric downdraft range. We have having

Customer Question

We have a Jenn-air electric downdraft range. We have having a problem no one seems to be able to fix. Periodically when he over is on 400 or above it will automatically will turn itself on broil and of course ruin anything in the oven. J&J Appliance co out of Murphy has replaced everything on the stove, thermostat, front panel and various things hoping to fix this, but it does not. When we cut off the power and cut it back on it might work well for a few months, but it seems to have this reoccurring problem. Do you have an answer? Thanks, Imagean *****, *****s, NC.***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the question should read - periodically when the oven is on 400 or above---
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I withdraw my question and please do not put any charge on my Master Card. Thank you. XXXX XXXX