Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a french 3 door may tag. The ice maker is not hooked

Customer Question
I have a french 3...
I have a french 3 door may tag. The ice maker is not hooked up because I do not have a waterline. The ice door keeps clicking and the temp and freezer light keeps blinking.I had this problem about 4 years ago and may tag sent me a computer board for the ice maker
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/21/2015
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If

you have been waiting a while I apologize I am but one of the

techs on here and I try to help as many customers as possible

in a timely manner. I am now available to help you with your

question, In most cases I will be asking you multiple

questions in order to help diagnose the problem you are

having, so bear with me and together we will get your concerns

taken care of.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

The problem is the power supply circuit on the high voltage control board has failed. The correction is to replace the high voltage control board. Give me a moment and I will find you a place to order the board and give you a part number.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

the model number you have giving me is not matching please double check the letters after mf12568. I will wait. Thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my

service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before

you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.

You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional

charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson