Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Samsung microwave SMH9207ST. I need the part # two

Customer Question

Samsung microwave SMH9207ST. I need the part # ***** the two Thermostat located on the front right side behind the control panel and mounted on the chassis. One of these units is in series with the AC power line and has the # ***** and the other has # ***** Please advise. Charles
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! OK so the part numbers you'll need to order are de47-20059b and de47-20034a. de47-20059b is the one with the red paint on the edge on one side of it.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.