How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i help? any questions? the clothes are piling up. i need

Customer Question

can i help? any questions? the clothes are piling up. i need a lawer to fix this waser?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.


Did you want to speak with an attorney about your washer, or an appliance technician?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer a appliance technician, the lawyer was your idea. To refresh you on my problem I have a GE washer mod. no. wjre5550k2ww that does not agatate or spin out. You recomended changing the fuse wire, which I did.This did not correct the problem and I came back to you for what else it could be,this is where we are now.
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You and I have not spoken before so I am not sure what you mean by "your idea." I am going to ask the moderators to move this question to the appropriate category so it may be answered. There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

All the best.