Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have a Kenmore electric range model 7909232. it keeps

Customer Question

have a Kenmore electric range model (###) ###-#### it keeps blowing the breaker and then shows F1. what is the problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

F1 means there is a short in the display control board. Unfortunately the display board would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve this issue. The model number you gave is a partial model but you'll need the full model number to look up the correct part. The full model is located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.