Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Dishwasher water does not pump out changed pump still does

Customer Question

dishwasher water does not pump out changed pump still does not work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Does the drain line run to a siphon gap by the sink?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A siphon gap?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
line runs directly to the drain hads worked for 2 years till now

Do you have one of these by your faucet

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no do not

OK are you certain the drain line is clear? SInce you have replaced the drain pump the line would be about the only thing left that would cause an issue.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i geuss I need to take the dishwasher out again to see if the line is plugged I will do that and if the lines are cleared I will send another email

Yes just reply back here to me.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
cool I will try to give you a good rating

Yes no problem you can come back here anytime right to me.