Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I think the belt in my dryer is broken or off the

Customer Question

i think the belt in my dryer is broken or off the mark
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have a meile t9822 gas dryer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

If the belt has boken you should see it on the base of the dryer. Does it make all the right noises but the drum does not turn?

Thanks

Rob