Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

On a GE Profile oven what does it mean when red letters FO

Customer Question

On a GE Profile oven what does it mean when red letters FO appear and a beeping noise occurs?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That means that the touchpad has a stuck key or there is a problem with the electronic control board. DO you have a complete model number with color of the unit so I can link you the part.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is stainless steel double oven it is the bottom oven that has the problem.. where would I look for the model number and how do I stop the beeping?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is a number on the inside of the door at bottom of a silver plaque. It is 326B1230P001
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I gave you the model # ***** you have not given me any link or told me how I can stop the beeping or what I should do about the problem. If you can't do that then I am dissatisfied and will not give you a good rating or pay the charge.

For some reason there is a delay in your messages, the only way to stop the beeping as you have a stuck function key is to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to it. The model number is ***** the frame edge when you open the drawer or door the one listed in not valid. Sometimes there can be a delay in me or you getting messages so please be patient if you can thanks