Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My kenmore pro refrigerator drip pan is running over and

Customer Question

my kenmore pro refrigerator drip pan is running over and water is leaking on the floor, can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

What drip pan are you talking about exactly that is running over? Where is is located? Also, do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Kenmore Pro DA99-01685A, it's the drip/condensation pan, underneath the refrigerator.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a steady drip from a pvc pipe, is driving onto the pan, and when the pan is full, it runs over onto the floor
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, that isn't the model number. It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section. Can you send me that again please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
401.40483800
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK unfortunately I don't work on this model so I'll have to opt out and hopefully someone else can help you with it.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only way it can get so full of water that it leaks is if there is water leaking from the lines that feed the water/ice maker system. I would shut the water off to the refrigerator right away and then you will need to determine where it is leaking from. The valve and lines would all be suspect so it will take some investigative work to determine what is leaking.