Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Can you tell me how to get the bottom shelves (the crisper

Customer Question
shelf and the bottom drawer...
Can you tell me how to get the bottom shelves (the crisper shelf and the bottom drawer shelf) out so I can clean them? I have read the manual, asked Samsung and Samsung retailers, and looked for online tutorials without any success. I had a spill that
is under the glass that I can't get to unless I take out the glass. I have a Samsung fridge model #: RF28HDEDBSR/AA.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/14/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

You just need to remove the drawers and then remove the center divider and the shelf will lift up and forward coming out of the unit. The bottom drawer large one just slides out like a dresser drawer to come out.

How do you take out the center divider?

Here this should help

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Here this should help

CLICK HERE

How do you remove the divider/water filter housing and the shelf under it? Can the french doors open wider to accommodate the drawer and shelf removal?

Did you get the link? You just need to fully open the doors as wide as they will go they should all come out just like the pics in the link, that is about the best visual aid I have for this.

I got the glass shelf out, the fruit and veggie drawers, and the pantry drawer out. But, how do I take out the filter housing and cool select pantry shelf out? Can the doors be adjusted to open any wider?

No they can only open so wide otherwise you would have to take them off, in the original question I only thought you wanted that glass shelf out to clean it?

This is my first sentence of my question: Can you tell me how to get the bottom shelves (the crisper shelf and the bottom drawer shelf) out so I can clean them? I inquired about the bottom SHELVES (CRISPER SHELF and the BOTTOM DRAWER SHELF also called the pantry shelf maybe).

I guess I am not following you on this as the link I sent shows you how to remove everything let me see if someone else has an idea

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician