Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a samsung dryer. While powered down, I can close the

Customer Question

Have a samsung dryer. While powered down, I can close the door and the drums will operated by itself. This happened before and Samsung asked me to clean out the lent exhaust. Did this and it worked. This time that solution is not working. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

The main pcb board has failed here and will need to be replaced. Cleaning anything on this is not going to fix the issue- it was pure coincidence that this worked last time as a dirty duct does not cause the dryer to run unless commanded to. Moving the dryer probably was enough vibration to unstick a stuck relay on the board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the control from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Did you have any changes at all after cleaning?

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.