Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a model number WFW9150WW01 Whirlpool washing machine.

Customer Question

I have a model number WFW9150WW01 Whirlpool washing machine. The washer seems to come on but it says add garment and nothing happens. Sometimes the door locks and i can not get the clothes out. The drum starts to turn and then it stops and the clothes are locked in the washer. I have a multi meter and i have the knowledge to test voltage.
Thanks
Dennis Faerman
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No water comes into the machine
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

When you power the unit up select a cycle and press start does the door lock ,then unlock and then does the washer bring in a short burst of water then the door re lock ?

this is the child lock feature if the unit does not do that .I would suspect the door lock /latch has a issue with it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We got the washer repaired this morning.

Ok No problem .I just saw no one had assisted you as of yet ,and figured I would try to assist you.