Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My pl36wc40ec range hood is dead. 120 v is getting into the

Customer Question

my pl36wc40ec range hood is dead. 120 v is getting into the control board, fuse is ok. lights and motor not working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need it
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Thanks

Given that neither the lamp or blower work, the likely culprit here is the board itself.

If you have a meter and are happy to test a live appliance, check for voltage to the lamp or the motor, FROM the board.

Also look for signs of damage to the board

Let me know what you find