How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 6991
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a replacement Farberware Electric Skillet. The model

Customer Question

I need a replacement Farberware Electric Skillet. The model # ***** the Perfect Heat Control is Model 100. I am having trouble getting this part.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.



Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still need the answer regarding farberware skillet cord
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.


Im sorry, im alittle confused. Is it the complete skillet you need as per your original question, or is it just the cord?

If its the cord, several have been used, can you upload a picture of yours and a close up of the part that attaches to the skillet itself?