Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Wirpool 29.5 french refrigerator all the ice melt and now

Customer Question

wirpool 29.5 french refrigerator all the ice melt and now the freezer dont worok and the ice maker
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i left the door open and the ice melt and now the freezer wont work the refrigerator is cold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Is the compressor running on the unit and the fan next to it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the refrigertor is cool freezer no and no ice

If the refrigerator is cool and the freezer is not and the compressor is running you may have a sealed system leak on the unit. You need to remove the back panel in the freezer and check the evaporator for the frost pattern. See if there is any frost on the aluminum tubing if only a couple rungs are frosty you have a sealed system issue, possibly a leak in the system.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks