Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

GE Profile Gas Stove Model Number JGBP86WEB3WW oven is not

Customer Question

Hello Mike, GE Profile Gas Stove Model Number
JGBP86WEB3WW oven is not heating up but the broilers work. I am assuming it is the oven's ignitor. could you please give me the part number so i can purchase from your site?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

yes, you are exactly right, it sounds like your oven igniter has failed and will need to be replaced. The part number is ***** and below is a link to where you can order the part for about $55. This is the igniter below the floor inside the oven---not the one for the ceiling.

CLICK HERE for igniter

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fantastic!!!! Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem and you do the same!

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?