Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer has e2o on the washer

Customer Question

my washer has e2o on the washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

E20 means the washer cannot drain. You'll need to take the washer apart and remove the drain pump to check for a blockage in the hose between the tub and pump. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to access the pump and remove it. Check for a blockage and remove any debris you find. If you find nothing, replace the drain pump itself. Again, the blockage is usually in the hose between the tub and pump so that is where I would focus my attention on after removing the pump.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hired appliance repairma
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK, but this question is still not closed out and you have not rated me for the time I have given you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was fixed by repair man.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, and I still gave you my time and the correct information. That is what you are paying for.