Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My frigidaire gallery dishwasher pump is running and the

Customer Question

My frigidaire gallery dishwasher pump is running and the door is open
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is water in the area below the tub that has activated the floor program. This water will need to be dried out to restore operation. Can you please double check that model number?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The tub is dry. It finally stopped running but I am not sure if I shoukd use it again
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

The area below the tub, under the machine, that is where it would have leaked. Can you please double check that model number?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Ive got someone voming out
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

They will need to address the leak and you should be all set. Thank you.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!