Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Whirlpool Washer that when you start a normal cycle

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Washer that when you start a normal cycle on cold the tub fills with water and then turns maybe twice and then stops and does nothing for a couple minutes. Then spins a couple more times then beeps 3 times quick continuously and then
doesnt spin anymore. Whats wrong and how do I fix? Model number is *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing,researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Do you have a digital number display on your unit?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No digital display

Have you checked the pump and pump filter?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do I check for?

Check and see if there is anything in the pump filter or if the pump is running....does all the water pump out of the machine fine?

.