Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a zdp48 convection oven. we were baking a pizza last

Customer Question

hello. we have a zdp48 convection oven. we were baking a pizza last night, heard a loud "pop" and the entire oven stopped working. No stove ignitors, no lights, no nothing. Trying to discover if there is a mster fuse or relay that would have blown. any ideas/ things to check?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Can you get me the full model number that is only a partial

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The full model number is ***** Thank you for looking into this.

Ok can you check the terminal block where the cord connects to the unit for the correct power and make sure nothing is burned up there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am waiting for a response, not a scam. The deal is that you will provide a response and if I find it acceptable I will provide additional payment. No other course of action is acceptable.

Okay?????? I guess troubleshooting is out so let me find you someone to come up with good guess for you...I will let another expert do that as I do not guess.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's probably an issue with how this site markets. If you set the customer's expectation that there is a process, and before that process is fulfilled, someone comes back and asks for more money, then the customer will always be disappointed.The website said I could put a $5 "deposit" down, describe the problem, get an answer, and if I found the answer helpful, I could pay the additional $18. I haven't gotten an answer, but do see a request for money. That looks scammy. Understand?