How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Guru Your Own Question
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 15081
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need membrane control pad -Air WW2780W wall oven control

Customer Question

Need membrane control pad for Jenn-Air WW2780W wall oven control panel, Y712598. Or entire control panel. Web page says you know dealer who has it in stock.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry that touchpad has not been made 7+ years. You will not find that anywhere I am afraid to say as there were not a lot sold and the discontinued the part early after its run. It is time to look for a new one. Please do not kill the messenger.