Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Bosch SHE53T52UC won't drain. Filter's clean. Drain line is

Customer Question

Bosch SHE53T52UC won't drain. Filter's clean. Drain line is clear to sink. Can draw suction on drain hose leading to drain pump (can't blow air through it, figure that's a check valve).
Original problem is E24 error code.
JC
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Does the unit drain into a bucket?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope.

Does the drain pump run?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it' humming. I have the unit out from the counter, insulation up and no water flowing thru the clear plastic (manifold?).

Ok then the pump is bad, the impeller may be broke or jammed. You should replace the pump or take it out and check for a jam...CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE FOR PART

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very good, thank you.

no problem at all just please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service today thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to rate your excellent service, browser keeps crashing. Please accept this e-mail as a 5 star rating.
Regards
JC

Ok I will let them know.