How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22283
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Toyo or Monitor stoves have a fuel line that extends from

Customer Question

Toyo or Monitor stoves have a fuel line that extends from the pump to the burner pot. That copper fuel line is thin and the ends have some kind of recessed stop/flare that butts against the other ends. Does anybody know what is that flaring called and
what tool is out there for purchase to make that "recessed" double flare?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a pic.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is called a bubble flare, tool kits below.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,The link gives multiple images. Which one is the one that makes that bubble flare?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Any of those do, but the link below is to a low cost kit.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for the info, however, I fail to see how that tool will create the flare I provided the picture of.Upon further research it seems that the type of flare I'm talking about is a push connect flare. The tool that I seem to need is probably different.