Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a master-bilt IHC 48, I want to change the

Customer Question

Hello I have a master-bilt IHC 48, I want to change the parameters. looked at the instruction manual and followed the instructions but either the SPL and the SPH are set to 4 F', I need to change them. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the parameter value will not adjust, there is an issue with the electronic control. Try unplugging it for at least 15 minutes. Will it then allow programming?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that. I ulually unplug it when not in use.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the main electronic control is faulty then. However, I have limited experience with this unit so am going to place your question back to the list for others to see. Perhaps another has more first hand experience with this exact model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your replay. Do you know if there is any one who knows about the electronic control. I figured it is faulty, but I am hoping there is a work around?any one else?