Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

A message is flashing on the screen of my bosch wall oven..

Customer Question
E310 call 1800(###) ###-####they are...
a message is flashing on the screen of my bosch wall oven.. E310 call 1800(###) ###-####they are not there now. what can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

That error indicates a control module failure. You will need to replace the control module to fix this.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician