Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore gas stove that is 20years old. I do not

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore gas...
I have a Kenmore gas stove that is 20years old. I do not know the Model number but it is stainless finish. I want to take the stove top off so I can clean the stove top properly. How do I get the top off ??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Without the model number or a picture of the top this would be very hard to tell you as there are thousands of models. Can you try to get me a picture of the top or look around the frame edge of the drawer or door carefully all around for the model number tag it is there.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician