Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RS267TDRS. The

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RS267TDRS. The evaporator appears to be working and the defroster appears to be working. There are two fans inside the fridge. One fan is inside with the evaporator, the other is in the bottom of one of the trays. Neither is working. Is it likely that both fans are gone or something in the main board that controls the fans?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should add that freezer side is working well, just the refrigerator side not working.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

If you have a meter, test the fans for continuity.

If they are open circuit they wil need to be replaced

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob

Let me know if you need a link to the parts after rating