Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My DeLonghi Dehumidifier model DH 100 P is not collecting…

Customer Question
My DeLonghi Dehumidifier model DH...
My DeLonghi Dehumidifier model DH 100 P is not collecting water and we have humidity in are basement. I took the dehumidifier apart and I found brown rustier color in the tank and the hose that comes from a switch, the tank the one the pump drain from or when the pump switch is off it will drain in the tank. The hose was plug with this brown rust and the tank have the brown rust in it to. Evaporator had this brown rusty color on the fins and tubes. The tray underneath the evaporator was load with this brown rusty color stuff, The evaporator tubes were cold and the fan works. The condenser pump was quiet warm after it ran continuous for about hour. Thanks Ron Kurth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
9/14/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob