Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

What do I do if my Bosch gas stove is alarming?

Customer Question
what do I do if my Bosch gas stove is alarming?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Is there an error code appearing on the display? If so, what is the error code?

No error code just flashing and alarming

OK if you're not getting an error code, the display board itself is corrupted. Try to just flip the circuit breaker off to the stove for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'd need to order and replace the display control board.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc