How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 6991
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking trim piece thermador professional 48" cooktop.

Customer Question

i am looking for the trim piece for a thermador professional 48" cooktop.
i have learned the cooktop we have is no longer being made. therefore, finding the trim piece has been most difficult if almost impossible. i spoke with a thermador rep who gave me the following piece catalogue number. however, another rep gave me another catalogue number. here are the 2 numbers i have:
we are unable to get a final inspection on the house until the kitchen is complete. any help would be much appreciated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

The model number GPS484GGS is a built in gas cooktop, is this the correct model you have?

I am not sure what the other number you have given is refferring to?

Can you tell me which trim piece you are missing?

Ideally, can you upload a picture explianing the missing part? Use the paper clip icon above