Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE glasstop drop in range and I have a FO message

Customer Question

I have a GE glasstop drop in range and I have a FO message and have tried powering off,9&0, all to no avail.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

F0 is a very straight forward error for GE ranges. It means that your touch control panel has failed. This is not something you can just reset I'm afraid to say. The entire touch control panel would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?