Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Amana nfw7200tw the pump is not getting voltage

Customer Question

amana nfw7200tw the pump is not getting voltage
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

So you are unfortunately 100% correct, you have a bad main control board. This is probably the most common way this washer fails. The relay that sends power down to the drain pump was not sourced from a high quality supplier and the relay just tends to fail when the washer is roughly 10 years old or so. Either way, the control board would need to be replaced to resolve this issue. The part number is ***** and below is a link to the part. Again, I'm very sorry about the bad news.

CLICK HERE for main control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?