Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Two visits from an appliance repair co. And my refrigerator

Customer Question

Two visits from an appliance repair co. And my refrigerator still is 50 degrees and freezer is 10 degrees. HE said he fixed it both times and 2 days later it still is 50 degrees....it worked fine til we did two things....1. Changed the door opening from right to left and moved it to our basement to be a second frig. ??? What should I do know?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

What did the tech say he did?