Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Front load duet model wfw948exw2 error Quit Code f6 f2

Customer Question

front load duet model wfw948exw2 error Quit Code f6 f2
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

If you are getting a communication error (which is what this F06 E02 error means) then you'd need to check the wiring between the MCU and the CCU. The CCU is mounted below the top panel of the washer in the front right corner (mounted to the right side panel to be exact). The MCU is mounted to the floor below the tub. Now I have yet to find a wiring issue where a connection has come loose, but that is supposed to be the first step. If you don't find anything wrong it's sort of a gamble as to which board to replace to fix the issue because you can't test. But that being said, I'm starting to see a lot of MCUs fail recently so that would be the one I start with without a doubt.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?