Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Samsung dishwasher is not running a full cycle unless I

Customer Question
do certain things...
My Samsung dishwasher is not running a full cycle unless I do certain things
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Why was my question closed? I still need some advice and I'm willing to pay for it
9/8/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

What is the unit doing exactly?

Good morning. I'm the same guy you help with the trouble last Friday. Here's a new developement. I had it operating fully after our many communications. When I got it to work last Friday it was after I had pushed the "Heavy" and "Quick" wash buttons together for "cancel and drain (hold three seconds)". I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I just did it again today and it works again. Is this a main board problem?

Are you getting any error codes flashing on the door?

No. The lights flash on it until I press those two cancel buttons, power off and restart. Then it works fine-but only after I cancel and drain

Yeah I would say bad control, the have a class action lawsuit against Samsung for that machine.

should I replace the control and if so, what exactly am I to ask for when I order it? Also, should go online to find the lawsuit?

You can order the control with the complete model number off your unit from Searspartsdirect.com and here is a link to the lawsuit..CLICK HERE

Ok. Just ask for a control to that model number? Thank you very much

Yes for sure

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Absolutely five stars. I just have one thing I need clarification on. When I go to the Sears parts website they show about 5 different control boards. Which do I get?

What is the complete model I will get it for you.

Model number DW7933LRABBAA. Thank you again. I won't bother you anymore on this

The one that would be causing this issue is part #16 at this link...CLICK HERE

Do not worry no bother at all!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician