Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore Freezer-Elite, purchased in2012... this has

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Freezer-Elite , purchased in2012... this has a Sabbath Mode everything has been working perfectly...but this weekend whenI tried to change back to 0 from the SB mode it wouldn't work and all I got was OFF...when I pushed ControlLock & Temp display (as usual) it went back to SB mode... Usually it goes back to 0...I can't figure out what happened???can u help me????? Fred Glusman
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?