Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am installing a Bertazzoni QB36500X Gas Cooktop. I have

Customer Question
I am installing a Bertazzoni...
I am installing a Bertazzoni QB36500X Gas Cooktop. I have connected it to the gas line, but the gas is not getting to the burners, so it won't light. I've checked each individual piece to make sure gas is getting all the way through to the cooktop and it is...is there a lock or valve on the cooktop that needs to be turned on? Or am I missing anything else?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/8/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician