Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My Bosch SilencePlus44DBA dishwasher is stuck, I tried

Customer Question

My Bosch SilencePlus44DBA dishwasher is stuck, I tried resetting it from start button, holding for 3 sec and did a reset troubleshoot with phoning Bosch and thought I heard it drain but it actually shut off again. I cleaned drain filter to no avail. Bosch tech help closed until tues. I tried running thru the restart instructions still can't get it out of its stuck mode. Uugghh!!! Also tried flipping circuit breaker on and off .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

When you start any new cycle, do you hear the drain pump run for about 45 seconds?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob ,
Yes! I do hear it for a short bit then stops .
Ruthann
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi

OK

Try this

Pour some water into the machine so its well above the filters

Start any new cycle

Tell me, step by step what it does. Then open the door and tell me if the water is still there?

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Rob,
Sorry for the fragmentation in communication . The site was down originally and then when I finally got your message I finally got through to Bosch and it's fixed .
Thanks, Tho.
Do you want to switch over to trying to help me fix my fridge in this same ticket? So we can keep it open? My ice machine works fine but water for drinking has stopped working.
Can I give you details to follow if you wants contine with this?
Ruthann
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Can you tell me the make and model?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi rob - this is a GE side by side - about 7 yrs old. Ice dispenser works perfectly well. When I put my cup under the water park press the water button try to get water it doesn't come out. Unfortunately, this stopped working about a year ago and I just never dealt with it. I attached a picture of the front of the refrigerator and I also attached a picture of the model number. Let me know if they did not come through when you can't see them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can call u if u like , but I'm not feeling week today - terrible headache . Maybe by husband can talk with u if that's the way you'd prefer to communicate . I ask because I keep getting a box that says call me .
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob