Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

WE HAVE A PROFILE MODEL PFSS6PKXASS. ICE MAKER DOESN'T WORK

Customer Question

WE HAVE A PROFILE MODEL PFSS6PKXASS. ICE MAKER DOESN'T WORK THINK MIGHT BR FROZE UP. LEFDUPED TRAY WHEN WE RETURNED IN SEPT WILL NOT MAKE ICE,DOESN'T LOOK FROZE UPT IN JULY WORKED THEN
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

Is there any water in the mold at all and can you physically unplug the icemaker from the unit?