Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!
Yes you can clean it back to new, just follow these directions
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
- A burnt stainless steel pan that was left empty and unattended on a heated hot plate. oops!.
- A scourer, because I can't find any way to avoid it entirely
1. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of water.
2. Add the vinegar.
3. Bring the pan to the boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda. Expect fizz!
5. Empty the pan and scour as normal; if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don't come off with scouring, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.
7. Ta-da! Now you can put your feet up and enjoy the many hours you saved yourself standing over the sink.
We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks