Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a KitchenAid dishwasher - KUDM01TJBS0 with a broken

Customer Question
tine row. The original...
I have a KitchenAid dishwasher - KUDM01TJBS0 with a broken tine row. The original part number is(###) ###-#### When trying to order, it says there is a "guaranteed to fit" manufacturers replacement part(###) ###-####- this does not fit as the spacing of the tines does not allow the placement of the tine clips to secure it to the basket. People say, "It's the approved part, it should fit." It doesn't. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Paul Hiratzka
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/5/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You will likely need to order the one your model calls for, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

The recommended one, the "guaranteed to fit"(###) ###-####one that I received when I previously ordered a replacement and the clips don't fit because the spacing on the tines is different that the(###) ###-####and the spacing relationship between the bars on the upper rack, the clips, and the bar on the tine bar don't give enough space for the clips to fit. If you compare the one I'm replacing with the(###) ###-#### ***** notice that there is not enough space on the ends to attach a clip, and the spacing of the tines is way different. I already knew which one is "recommended," the issue is that the(###) ###-####doesn't seem to fit, or I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make the clips work.

The link above is to the(###) ###-#### ***** one that it calls for, not the(###) ###-####

The tine row displayed on the site you sent is, indeed, listed as part number(###) ###-#### ***** it is actually the(###) ###-####- it is different than the picture I sent you. I already ordered it this way, received the part noted in the website you sent me, and can't make it fit with the clips and the original upper rack. Sorry this sounds frustrated - it is.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello, I am a different tech, I ran into this problem with the rack clips as well. Do you have a photo of your old rack clip?

Do you have a picture of he old clip?

The picture is the original clip

Ok I can show you how it goes on if you have the new tine rack do you have a picture of the upper rack and do you at least know where it went in the rack?

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician