Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

THERE IS WATER LAYING ON BOTTOM OF REFRIG PART. WATER IS

Customer Question

THERE IS WATER LAYING ON BOTTOM OF REFRIG PART. WATER IS LAYING ON BOTTOM OF THE TOP BEFORE FREEZER DOOR
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The defrost drain in the refrigerator is plugged. Number 96 in the diagram at the link below is where that drain is located. The entire back wall (number 97) inside the refrigerator will have to come out to access that drain for cleaning.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!