Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a kitchen aid KUDS35FXSS0 dishwasher and it seems to

Customer Question

I have a kitchen aid KUDS35FXSS0 dishwasher and it seems to be having issues with heating the water and actually cleaning the dishes. Have tried running water through the faucet and even shutting the cold water supply off to the kitchen sink. I am fairly handy when it comes to electrical work but this one is over my head. I tried purchasing a service manual for the unit and still could not diagnose or resolve the situation.
Backstory- Dishwasher was in perfect working condition about 5 to 6 months ago, give or take a month. My family and I remodeled the kitchen and stored the dishwasher in the garage while the work was completed. After finishing the remodel and hooking up the dishwasher, it has not worked properly since.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Is the water going to the unit at least 130 degrees?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the water read 143 degrees at faucet and 138 at hose connection on dishwasher

Why do you think it is not heating? Is it not drying?